Not rendering ambient zoning lighting

Ok I must of realy broke something good this time.

I was working on my level yesterday, and I had done a couple build alls, and build geometry (still replacing several bsp walls with static meshes) any way I noticed today that some of the ambient lighting for my zones is being ignored.

I did'nt do anything to change my zones, and I did't do anything to change my lighting. So what is it that I have possibly done that can do this.

If you want to take a look at my level it is here:

http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=4399

Anyway if anyone has an idea as far as what I can put inside those buildings to make them more interesting let me know.

One thing that might be the cause. Smeshes don't zone of areas. So if it was a BSP wall first it would have zoned it off, but now it's a smesh the zone just continues to the other. That's probably the cause.

Originally posted by Mr. SlackPants
    One thing that might be the cause. Smeshes don't zone of areas. So if it was a BSP wall first it would have zoned it off, but now it's a smesh the zone just continues to the other. That's probably the cause.
    That's what I thought however it is doing it to two zones that are joined, but I did'nt change the static meshes there yet.

Plus all my zone portals are on the outside walls of the buildings hence only the windows and doors could leak, and I did'nt change any of them.

Update:

I did look around and it seems you have me on the right track there does seem to be a zone leak, however I can't find the leak. It seems that the "office building" zone is leaking into the rest of the level. I can't find how it is doing it . It worked fine before and I did'nt change the zone portals for it.

Just now I tried deleting the zone portals I had for it and recreating them, but the problem continues to exist. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by liquidz2k; 11-16-2003 at 06:38 PM.