Question one-sided flag. Help!

Hi, all. I'm doing something wrong when saving a .dds file to be used for a skin on a flag in CTF. It's visible on one-side and invisible on the other. How do I make it two-sided. Did I save the .dds wrong? I have the .dds plug-in for Photoshop. Any instructions on how to save the file? Is it another type of file? I can see by right-clicking flag-base properties that there are 2 places to place skins. Skin, and Texture.

Thanks

Nope, you did everything right, but by default a texture is one sided. No problem tho. Just rightclick your imported texture and open it's properties. Look for the option 2 sided and set it true. If it's not there than do this:
    Create a new texture and make it finalblend. Put your imported texture in as a material. check 2 sided to true and use this finalblend texture on your flag. That's it.

Question thanks, how do I....

ok. I will try this. What options do I check-off/on in Photoshop when I save as .dds to get Final blend?

I mean a finalblend in UED. Just normaly save your texture in photoshop as a dds file, or a TGA file. Then import this texture in UED. Open it's properties in the texture browser and see if you can set 2sided to true. If not then you will make a finalblend texture. You do this in the editor, just press new in the texture browser and in the dropdown list select finalblend. name the texture and package and press new. A new window will open, don't close it and select the texture you imported (the dds texture), then in the window that opened up press the use button next to material (or something like it). Then set 2 sided to true and use this final blend texture on your flag. Then it will be two sided.