whats up you guys

just wanted to start my first post by saying ive been here 1 hour and ive already found this site to be very resourcful and entertaining, great job on teh site and thanks a million for making it free to learn teh wonders of unreal

well i guess you guys dont know how to say hello, shows what a friendly neighborhood you guys have

Dont be disheartened just coz no one replied to your post - it really is as friendly here as it is made out to be.

Anyway, on behalf of everyone, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by GU*||Virus||
    well i guess you guys dont know how to say hello, shows what a friendly neighborhood you guys have
    Yeah man, youre very wrong. This is one of the friendliest places you can visit. Great community around here.
    Just ask members that joined in the last few months. Or any other member for that mather.
    But; welcome here and you'll experience for yourself how cool & friendly people are around here.

Cheers m8.

Yea Welcome mate, Ive only been frquenting this place for about 6 months, But I think its great, SO Hello
    Well I don't have anything else planned for today, let's get drunk!

Let me reinforce how friendly this site is with a "Welcome to 3DBuzz! Enjoy your stay!".

The lack of replies may be due to the fact that not many people visit the UT2k3 forums.
    Forget the username, call me Keith

Sorry for the late Welcome We maynot respond immediatly to posts, but when we do it's alway in a positive way. No flaming here, I have yet to see anyone harrased because they asked a question here. Even some some of my stupid n00b questions

So Again, Welcome and enjoy your stay

Bite me...

Okay just kidding...welcome