Opinions, anyone?

Hi all,

I wanted to get some opinions on a site I designed... Any ideas/comments would be greatly appreciated.

The site is: www.heavenstudios.ca

Please specify os/browser/resolution and connection speed!

Thanks!
    ...Frank
    Last edited by Frankie Shakes; 06-05-2002 at 08:51 PM.

I like the design. Simple, clean, functional and greatly designed. Good job...

A very professianoal looking site no complaints really, Im currently on a G4 MAC res = 1280x1024 using Internet explorer 5

Smegman

Yep, nice and clean look. I like the decission on the colors, suits the sites theme and content very well.

Worked perfect on IE 5+ / IE 6
    Portfolio didn´t work on NS 4.7+ / NS 6.2

I´m connected with a DSL modem, loaded pretty fast. Even the portfolio.

Just too bad all those beauties are allready married now

Cheers

Originally posted by Marcks
    Yep, nice and clean look. I like the decission on the colors, suits the sites theme and content very well.

Worked perfect on IE 5+ / IE 6
    Portfolio didn´t work on NS 4.7+ / NS 6.2

I´m connected with a DSL modem, loaded pretty fast. Even the portfolio.

Just too bad all those beauties are allready married now

Cheers
    Marcks,

Thanks for the comments!

Yeah, I'm having trouble with that script working in NS... Apparently, it won't display, so I need to find a fix, and FAST! The client wanted it at the beginning, but after having some of their clients tell them they couldn't view it, they want it changed, but preferably without losing the "scroll" effect.

Thanks,
    ...Frank

Originally posted by LocoMan
    I like the design. Simple, clean, functional and greatly designed. Good job...

LocoMan,

Thank you! I appreciate it! What speed were you connected at? Also, what browser/OS were you using?

Thanks again!
    ...Frank

Originally posted by Smegman
    A very professianoal looking site no complaints really, Im currently on a G4 MAC res = 1280x1024 using Internet explorer 5

Smegman
    Smegman,

Thank you! You had no trouble viewing it on a Mac? Weird, the client has a Mac as well, and said they were having trouble... maybe using another browser... on IE, they said they had no trouble... I'm assuming then that it was NS.

...Frank

Frank: 256 ADSL connection and Internet Explorer 6 on Win2k SP2 (though I don't think the OS affects it, does it?)...
    "If you put together all the work I did on "Shrek", I would say I have spent more time promoting it in the last three days than I did actually working on it... When you compare that to the amount of work that the animators and producers put into it, I’m embarrassed to get all the attention and praise for it." - JOHN LITHGOW
    Visit my webpage

Originally posted by LocoMan
    Frank: 256 ADSL connection and Internet Explorer 6 on Win2k SP2 (though I don't think the OS affects it, does it?)...

LocoMan,

We'll, not necessarily, but I have heard that on some occassions, a site may look different on a PC than it does on a Mac...

Thanks for letting me know!

...Frank