Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

where

where is the rcenter?? i live in n.j and how much is the cost of the clast and rent to live ther for the 3 mounths!~

Re: where

Originally posted by try
    where is the rcenter?? i live in n.j and how much is the cost of the clast and rent to live ther for the 3 mounths!~
    the R Center is in Dickson, Tennesee, and for 3 moths, the price is $6500, i belive...and im not sure about housing costs..

i really wish they would have these things during a 3 months where my schedule wasn't so tightly cramped or my life didn't suck. meh.

will there be another one next year? I want to go.

I think they need to make something like this available in the UK/Europe. I would definately consider it - but I'd also need to save up first (or get a loan). Definately something I would consider. I would prefer a month long course so that an instructor could really open your creativity. I have pleny ideas but my artistic skillz need to be awakened
    infy!

-----------------------
    www.infiltron.com

Cool, too bad I'm only 16 maybe have one in 2-3 years

Originally posted by supermano
    Cool, too bad I'm only 16 maybe have one in 2-3 years
    You might want to read: http://sv1.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showth...threadid=83964

Is there an age limit on who can/cannot take the classes? Also, where is the Ren Center located? I have to look into how much it would cost me to get there. Also, how's the food situation if we use the housing there? Are there alot of places to get food and stuff?

1) Minimum age is like 15 or something. But it can be lowered, if need be, for people BuZZ thinks can handle it. (He doesn't go easier on them.)

2) It is located in Dickson, Tennessee. (30 minutes from Nashville.)

3) Food is good, the Ren Center has an awesome cafeteria, plus there are several restaurants in Dickson. Plus they have the ultimate WalMart ANYWHERE. It has like EVERYTHING. So you won't need to worry about food.

Originally posted by Demondo
    1) Minimum age is like 15 or something. But it can be lowered, if need be, for people BuZZ thinks can handle it. (He doesn't go easier on them.)

2) It is located in Dickson, Tennessee. (30 minutes from Nashville.)

3) Food is good, the Ren Center has an awesome cafeteria, plus there are several restaurants in Dickson. Plus they have the ultimate WalMart ANYWHERE. It has like EVERYTHING. So you won't need to worry about food.
    Being as I was going to go to the last Max u4 of the year, a year ago, it seams to qualify for free housing you have to be at least 16. Thats why I was trying to hack the social security center...uh... i mean, wait for 2 years to go. But no...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast