Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    I never really knew what the Ren Center was all about but now that theres been so much talk lately, it's come to the forefront of my attention. It sounds like such an awesome place to go, I would love to go there one day. It's a sad thing that the 3d department is going to be cut, but I'de probably never be able to make it anyways. I've got too much going on now, but that experience would probably change a person so much.

Originally posted by HoLyCoW
    Cool. Thanks for the info Lent!

Also, one other thing I forgot to ask... and i read through the 3D university website to see if it answered this question, but I couldn't find an answer.

Well, i was just wondering if there is some kind of certificate of completion after finishing this course. If so, how does this compare with Alias' Certification?
    Ok, you do get a certificate for doing the class. They'll either hand it to you, or mail it to you. They've done both methods in the past, so I don't know how they're handing them out now. I got mine handed to me, BTW.

As for how it compares to Maya's certification system(s), I don't know, and don't care as I use Max. But let me tell you, it's a great source of pride to get the certificate from the Ren Center.
    <NelsonLaQuet1> isnt denmar rambow and sunshine happy land?

Hi Buzz,

Just dropping by to say hello It's good to be back here in TO but I also missed the U4 Classess though I have to admit it was DARN TOUGH! but I learned much.
    GoodLuck to those taking the course --- MEL Rocks! !! (I realized I could never be a programmer) I'm just too much of a right brainer.

TNX for the pizza and movie on our batch's last night. It was a lot of fun. The Robs told me I was a trooper coz I gulped 2 shots of that green stuff. I now own a Moulin Rouge dvd but I don't have a big screen projector. Can't forget the fishtank and the cute fox.

Regards to all,

Zilah

Originally posted by zilah
    --- MEL Rocks! !! (I realized I could never be a programmer) I'm just too much of a right brainer.
    don't mean to sound rude but what does that mean>>?
    My 3DS Max Sprite Sheet Renderer
    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

zilah...
    have they bought maya for you yet at muscletech?

and do you crave that green stuff every time you watch moulin rouge.

Originally posted by EnIgM@

don't mean to sound rude but what does that mean>>?
    Dear EnIgM@,

It means I suck at MEL coz I am bad with logic. But I know MEL is the powerhouse so it rocks. Getattr?

Originally posted by m.d.
    zilah...
    have they bought maya for you yet at muscletech?

and do you crave that green stuff every time you watch moulin rouge.

M.D.

Could you believe they bought 3dsMax instead? They did it while I was in TN. But I got MAYA at home though.

That green stuff was good but dangerous....

How you doin Fish?

keep in touch zilah_e@hotmail.com

oh my my my it's a reunion going on here. HEY EVERYONE!!!

lol the get attr remark actually made me laugh. but yea Silent Bob bought Moulin Rouge as well. Give us a shout buzz, zak, forrest and let us know how things are going at your end.

Silent Bob here

God dam, if I knew I could have gotten housing for free for 3 months then I would have taken up the 12 week, oh well I had fun anyways. heh I make #4 from the last U4 to post Reunion baby ya.

Mike Zilah is still calling me a sperm whale.... lol "But a sperm is so much smaller then a whale"

good times

well I highly recommend taking well any class teached by these guys. They have a awsome way of teaching, they can dish out the jokes as well as they can take them, and well ANYONE can drink zack under the table jokes

Wow! Man, I really miss you guys!

Things are going great here... just finished teaching Character Animation to the current I12 class. Fun fun fun!!!

Been working my butt off on new content. The new C++ VTMs turned out perfect! Now we are off working on our largest, most scariest project yet. We should be done by mid December. People will be shocked.

So... how's things there? Everyone got home OK, I see No border problems hehehehe.

You guys, and gals keep in touch!

BuZZ

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast