Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No sir, it is not my entry. When I first got into flash desigining, I would go inside of these chat rooms, and they would dog me out cause I was not good. I couldnt understand why my stuff looked so bad to those designers. Well, eventually I decided to really work on my design skills, because if a professional designer would say that my stuff was fonky, then it must be fonky. Until I actually got better.......yes, that was harsh though. I apologize...

Truth....
    The Lord desires truth in the inward part ya know.

P.S. if you break apart your images it will make your file size bigger. Try avoiding that....

cnl83 get off your high horse and check out the thread I just started (fade in fade out jpegs), answer that question and use this forum the way its meant to be used, to help people.

Tom

Smile Good Demo dude

Yes very good intro you have made there, and its not the super best, but hey what do we define as the best .

CNL83 I personally think that you are a dork!
    people like you are a sore to the industry!

Good work $hAwNzEr, I am sure you will get only better.

Morph1
    Last edited by Morph1; 02-23-2004 at 10:56 PM.

O these sites really compare morph. Your graphic work really has improved since your condition and all.

links removed
    Last edited by monsieurblack; 02-25-2004 at 01:40 PM.

Talking Nice for a first try

You are on your way, this is a pretty good first try for you. I would become an active member in the Macromedia Developer community, just as a suggestion (if you are not already). There are many components that are available to assist you.

Good Work!

man, nice intro. now i know nothing of flash but intend to learn more. i can't even do that! i can maybe give a text some animatino but that's about all for now. i never have enough time to just sit down and focus on learning it. i have way too many other things to do. oh well. i like it, but i don't like the comments you were getting that just weren't uplifting.

on behalf of cnl83, i apologize. i know i don't need to, but you deserve it for what he said.
    - Rik

Yeah, pretty good.

The only thing that I personally don't like, are the fonts. I mean... okay I (kinda) understand the first one... it's the UT font, right? (if not, then I don't understand why you'd use it). Then the second font (Roost Heavy?) also doesn't match.

I mean... you're showing pictures of soldiers and tanks and old b52 bombers and stuff. You should use a font that matches the style of the times. Not a futuristic or sci-fi font.

Well, those are my 2 cents.

I know most designers are stuck when it comes to fonts if they dont have it they'll go with the standand comp fonts..

go here to downaload a bunch load of fonts and other cool stuff.
    http://www.fantasticarts.com/

and click on mediapack link on the right of the site.
    oh and you'll need emule.

acid

good start

i agree that the "friendship" thing should be a bit faster, nice job syncronizing the sound with your intro

to that designer guy ... who is yelling "iam best!" those two sites that you posted ... they are nothin to be proud of, believe me i am not a designer or whatever, i worked on flash for about 3 years, and i tell you i can make sites like you, and i dont have any fu***** certificate or whatever ...

and to the guy who made the intro ... its very nice to tell the truth cuz when i started with flash it took me 3 days to make a thing move , so compared to my result its great , just try to make more movement on those "friend" etc text ... and try to do such flashy intro's with higher fps to get a smoother movement ... anyway good luck, keep on it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast