Changing teams around

Ok - what i want to do is to create a mod which is extended from a death-match. The idea is that someone picks up a pickup and then he becomes the target for everyone else. I.e. the person with the pickup is on his own team and everyone else is on the other team. Then when the person with the pickup is killed he drops the pickup and the next person to pick the pickup up (sorry for the alliteration) becomes the target.

What I want to know is how to tell the bots to stop killing each other and to go after the person with the pickup.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

I was thinking of making a game of 'tag' that would do basically the same thing...But I don't know how to do it...
    ~Tom

Just use the UnrealTeamInfo functions AddToTeam() and RemoveFromTeam() to change what players are on which team in-game, then disable the ability to change teams...

That way you can have a team of everyone but 1 person, and then that 1 person gets put on the other team (meaning they are it)...

[edit]
    You might also want to set the max team size variables to 1 and the number of allowed players subtract 1...
    [/edit]
    Last edited by Who_Cares; 06-12-2003 at 04:12 PM.