Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Should i buy UT2k3

I have UT GOTYE, and i want to know is it worth the money to go to UT2k3. Is there really that much of a difference from the 2?

id say buy it

I was asking the same question to my self around a week ago, and I just said its ony £19.99 so I picked a copy from my local retailer and thought it was great when you play MP.

BTW, I was not a FPS person but after I played MOHAA and Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix I got used to and now I like 'em a lot

You know, as pretty as UT2003 is and there are some good levels, my friends and I always end up having more fun playing the original UT. A lot of that has to do with the fact that all we play is ChaosUT King of the Hill, and the UT2003 version looks like it's coming soon, so that may all change. But I guess UT2003 is worth it if you have a fast machine.

I need to get a hold of a copy too...

The main reason why i want to switch is because of Unreal Ed 3.0. I only have 2.0 and i can't find anywhere to download 3.0. I really want to design levels, but this site only has Unreal ED 3.0.

In that case, then I think you <i>have</i> to upgrade. 3.0 is much easier to work with and is specific for UT2K3. It's $25 on the web, which isn't chump change, but totally worth it.

I might buy it

The reason why I might not buy it is because I just got PlanetSide, and I will be putting all of my availabe time into that. Is there any monthly fee for playing UT online?

UT2k4 is coming out soon, so if I were you, I'd wait.

No monthly fee, but you will want a good system to have a good time or else you'll be getting a good 15 fps

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast