Online course vs. VTMs

Is the upcoming online class in UnrealScript designed to cover significantly more material than the VTMs currently posted? Basically, I'm wondering if the VTMs are a supplement or introduction to the online classes, or if they're meant to be an alternative to them.

The same question applies to the level design class, now that I think of it, though I'm much more interested in the scripting.

i think he's releasing another set of vtm's for the class
    ~Tom

Re: Online course vs. VTMs

Originally posted by vorpal
    Is the upcoming online class in UnrealScript designed to cover significantly more material than the VTMs currently posted? Basically, I'm wondering if the VTMs are a supplement or introduction to the online classes, or if they're meant to be an alternative to them.

The same question applies to the level design class, now that I think of it, though I'm much more interested in the scripting.
    In addition to the course, youll watch the vtms then get tested and are given assignments, im not sure about another set of vtms but its possible...
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.