Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favorite Map (level)

Im a big fan of the recreation of Deck16][classic.

I just love the way it plays.

My favorite Unreal Tournament map for 1-on-1 play (which is mostly what I do) is actually DM-Morpheus. I really like the mid-air duels it leads to; I think they're a lot of fun. And DM-Plunge just isn't the same -- it's too big for a good 1:1 match.

Of the Unreal Tournament 2003 maps, my favorite 1:1 map is DM-Insidious. Big enough that they don't know where you're lurking, but small enough you don't spend 5 minutes looking for them. For larger numbers of players, I like Digital Extremes' DM-DE-Osiris2 a lot. It's not only a beautiful map, but it plays well, too.

anubis was a big hit in my comp sci class.

DM-Inferno is my favorite release map...

BR-Anubis, BR-Icefields and BR-Bifrost are my favorites. I'm a really big fan of Bombing Run, as you might have guessed
    "Yes, I rather like this God fellow. He's very theatrical, you know, a pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence. Gotta get me some of that..."

Thumbs up

I like a lot of the maps but I would have to say that my favorite is CTF-Citadel

Thumbs up

I like a lot of the maps but I would have to say that my favorite is CTF-Citadel

ut2003 :
    best visuals - Propably that Face3
    best gameplay - citadel(my clan kicks ass in instagib mod at that map )

I really only play instagib, but Compressed is great for Team. but Compressed, Asbestos, Tokara Forest... all great maps.

I've always been a fan of symetrical CTF maps. Call it an astheticly-oriented obsessive compulsion, perhaps, but I just love symetry, especially when both sides have elaborate bases with many hiding spots, tunnels beneath the no man's land, and a well secured flag area for capturing challenge.

That said, it's the face maps that usually catch my fancy the most. Face3 is especially nice, the egyption theme works nicely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast