Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Cool Introducing NexGEN Corporation

This is a new business that will create any games, programs, 3d images, or 3d movies that you request. For more information visit NexGEN. Prices based on what projects are being requested. First come first serve basis only.NexGEN

Ok I have a few constructive criticisms regarding your post. First of all 3DbuZZ is not for spamming. Secondly, you better improve your skills before you start selling your services. Thirdly, get some one who knows how to design a website to do your site. Currently your site screams amateur. Fourthly, you have to post some of your commercial work on your site, so that people know your level and area of expertise. Fifthly, naming yourself and your website after wrestlers doesn't add to your credibility

edit - Lastly are you in fact incorporated? You can't just call yourself a corporation, because it sounds cool. There are very real legal problems ahead if you are not actually incorporated.
    Last edited by Paul Holm; 05-25-2003 at 12:04 PM.
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

We are changing our website soon to include our services examples. Also, the site looks amateurish right now because we have not had much time to give it proper organization. This will come soon. Fianally, NexGEN has now dropped Corporations from it's name until further notice and will be moving to a new site in the very near future so as not to include wrestlers in our name.

Thanks for the critisms.

I have to agree with Paul. You need much more information, a better URL and a much better design before anyone would think of even getting a quote from you.

Have a look at http://www.xenomorphic.co.uk/ its made by Pete Draper, a freelance 3D artist. Note that it has a gallery, tutorials, much more contact information etc. but doesn't have a guestbook or a hit counter

Also have a look at sites like http://www.discreet.com and http://www.multivision.co.uk/ to see how they present their products.
    (Retired)

Also you better make sure ALL your software is legal. Auditors lick their chops at the thought of scumbag pirates. As they should . The first thing I'd do is make you prove that you legally own a license. I would never support some one using cracks or bootlegs. I just hurts the industry in the long run.
    Last edited by Paul Holm; 05-25-2003 at 02:25 PM.
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

Lol, I just refreshed this page and Pauls reply got longer

Anyway, out of curiosity, how would you make someone prove they own a legal licence?
    (Retired)

Well I guess I could contact Discreet, Alias, Adobe etc and tell them that I'm interested in sub-contracting some work from a certain company advertising that they are producing commercial work with their respective software ..... (that's a fun call to make if you are aware of pirates).Or I could ask to see their dongle(where applicable). Or if it's a local company I'd ask to see the actual packaging(boxes, manuals etc). Usually you can tell who is a legal user and who isn't. A 12 year old is not likely to have a commercial license costing $3200 US.
    Last edited by Paul Holm; 05-25-2003 at 02:07 PM.
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

New site

Thanks to everyone who has been waiting patiently, NexGEN has been relocated to the site below. The site is still under construction as NexGEN is still under it's organizational stages. Thank you for sticking with NexGEN!NexGEN's New Site

Your link is broken.
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

Unhappy Link problems

NexGEN is currently aware that it's link to www.NexGENCOMP.com is currently broken. We have contacted the domain administrator to fix the problem as soon as possible and will post when we have fixed the problem.

Thanks for all your cooperation!

Head Technician,
    Tim Thompson

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast