Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

still here

I remember reading this thread many many many months ago and laughing my arse off at the deplorable design, or lack of, skills used to create that site. All I think the kid did was use the geocities page buidler which is about as basic as notepad...then again, notepad does have it's uses.
    Looking back now I realize that I may have laughed a little hard, I was just going through some of my old stuff...which was almost of the same quality, or lack thereof...again. Everyone has to start somewhere eh? But still, having people laugh at you can be a great motivator...can't it?

Originally posted by Paul Holm
    Jeez ... I don't think this thread will ever die
    Um...

Originally posted by Hazdaz
    ... forever to be known as: "The Thread that Will Not Die" (TM)

Well, this has certainly brightened my day. I've spent it learning to rig in Maya. Frusterating! Poor stupid bastard!

Andrew

this Is just hands down the funniest thread I have ever read LOL I am still laughing after 14 pages ............... o man I almost couldnt breath while reading certan parts of this thread. whooooo ok i think i calmed down now .......

this thread needs some kind of award

how about:

"the Perfect cure for grey winterdays pickme up " award?
    Aint that some ...

Courtesy of the wayback machine ......

" Welcome to the world of computer animation and programming! At NexGEN our primary goal is to satisfy direct orders from customers all over the world for games, organization programs, various software, and 3d rendering scenes/objects.

We will soon post various examples of what we can accomplish for you or your business. Until then, some examples include; printer crash predictions, 3d movies, organizational programs, and more!

If you would like NexGEN to do something for you please drop us a line at NExGENTechnicians@NexGENComp.com!

We will reply to you as soon as we can and will return with a price quote and approxiate time for completion. Once again thank you for visiting NexGEN!

Head Technician,

Tim Thompson

Approxiate time of completed organization levels for NexGEN 4 weeks."

Granted that 4 weeks was almost 2 years ago
    Last edited by Paul Holm; 01-25-2005 at 06:16 PM.
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

on that head model he did, i must give him kudos... for FINDING THE SCATTER BUTTON! LMFAO!!!

oh god, my sides. That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Though If I'm honest I've been involved in similar (MUCH less publicised) affairs.
    10:SIN
    20:GOTO hell

brutal.

Cool

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast