Question Maya PLE Models --> Statics --> UnrealED

Hey there....

Im about to rip my own head off! First i made the model in Maya Unlimited at my school! Cant export that crap to UED... well can export it to DFX and let the max guys take it from there...

Well the main problem is that i just used PLE and create a nice little staticmesh for the mod, and uvmapped it and texture it.

Now i followed this tutorial all the way

http://www.leveldesigner.com/index.p...n=doc&ID=163#7

Except for that they use a texture already in teh editor, i use a outside JPG... ( is that maybe what causes this not to work)

Well i add attributes to teh mesh and at the end write unEditor mesh OldBed2 and it just writes Result:

Then i bounce into UnrealEd and there is nothing there...the set package should be Furnitures...but there is no such USX!

Someone please help me export my statics so i can get it out to the mappers..

Id prefer using Unlimited...but if PLE is the only way...then i guess thats it!

PLEASE HELP FAST!

Now i have tried everything! Went All the way with the tut..still not working

Anyone got any help for me
    Last edited by phOny; 05-15-2003 at 10:20 PM.
    Bring on the madness

I started at 5 pm, an now! at 9:30 pm i have succes!

I exported from Unlimited to ASE thanks to the AXmesh command!!!

This mean i can scrab PLE...now its just damned that i made a model and textured it in PLE and cant get it out! D'oh! Anyway to get it out to Maya Unlimited??

Thanks

/me so happy!
    Bring on the madness