Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Needs better color scheme. When choosing your background color, think why you want to use that color. Is it something that connects to the rest of the site's element's or is it just some random color that will not go with anything else on the site?

Good luck

it looks good but keep working

Not bad! I would definitely change the link and visited link colors...that looks quite amatureish, but other than that it looks ok. I'm curious about the No Frames link because it didn't appear that there were any frames on the normal page.

Link

looks pretty good i like it, but try to round off the corners on the text boxes. If you dont already knwo you would do that with images.

i like the pics you got, of the planes and all, its just, it looks like u slapped it together in frontpage, and the table borders, really bug me
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

as a newb to this but my thang is the b/g color doesnt run for me... also the layout could be moved a lil closer together

Originally posted by Link774
    Not bad! I would definitely change the link and visited link colors...that looks quite amatureish, but other than that it looks ok. I'm curious about the No Frames link because it didn't appear that there were any frames on the normal page.

Link
    Yea, i used to have a frames page as well, but people kept saying frames are no good, so i got rid of it. I suppose i could get rid of that link Thanks for all of the comments everyone..i am saving this thread, and when i get some time to redo the site, i will try to incorporate all of this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123