Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dont Laugh To Hard...

Hey everyone. I am looking for some feedback on my site. It is an aviation related site that i made because, well, i like flying and computers It is not a really flashy design like i have seen on here...not even close. Also, i was wondering if there is a way to build in a backend..i would like to get daily updates on aviation in general, also it would make it easier for me to update my pictures section. Please take it easy on me...i am not the greatest artist or web designer...thanks a lot!! Oh yea...the website is at http://home.twcny.rr.com/virtualhangar OR www.virtualhangar.tk Thanks again!!
    -Jonathan

Howdy jonyd1

I like it...i was expecting to see a clothes hanger but the air hanger is more like it ya did a good job **thumbs up
    ~*Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and Dreams are forever*~Walt Disney
    ~*its not what you are doing but who are you doing it with that makes the difference*~special man .LURM.

Thanks for the compliments cutepixie! Anyone else?

Its pretty cool

I would change something, but i dont know what!!!

You could just go to other really good websites and try to look what they used (pics, scripts), BUT DONT COPY THEM. Just get some ideas and change it a bit. You could add a bit more DHTML. or some scripts.

Just go Here:
    Coyotee Labs
    DHTML Shock

Just try it out. And try to make ur website look unique from others. And change some colours

hmmm
    since this forum is "critique my website" so let me have a critical look at the site
    since whole site is rectangular shape so that image should not be an Oval.
    just improve color scheme
    all in all this site is better if we compare to other sites on this forum

Well there isn't much graphics on the website. But the HTML code seems to be wokring just fine. You may want to play around with text effects for the banner, read some tutorials maybe you'll find something interesting.

Thanks for the replys! I know i want a better color scheme, and i think i have a good one..i used color wheel pro to get it. Also, i am going to update the banner as well. If anyone wants to try and help me, i think i would learn a lot..sort of a group learning thing I know its asking a lto, but i really think it would help me get better at this. Thanks so much!!

We are helping you.
    What you want is for someone to do it for you jk
    Heres a nice place www.thewebmachine.com
    all the help you need!

hehe...i was talking more like a watch it be done....i pick up a lot from those video tutorials on pc-r.co.uk .. i will check out that site..thanks!

I like the Site! [
    B]but here is soo much stuff, maybee you can clean that up a bit.[/B]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast