Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

www.globalinx.tk - suggestions/critique?

Hello!

I was wondering if you could please critique this site and if you have any problems viewing it.

Thanks!

www.globalinx.tk

Suggestions for Website

Looking at it, it is a very professional website. However, in the code, I notice three things:

1) I know this is not necessary, but it is good practice (for future compatibility) to end all <p> tags with a </p>. I noticed some were closed, and some weren't.
    2) Again, for future compatibility, I use a <br /> instead of a <br> on my website. It's not necessary in HTML, but in any other web developing language, it is (XHTML, XML, etc.)
    Note that this / applies to all tags that do not already require an end tag.
    3) In order to be compatible with the W3C standards (and their code verifier), you need to put an alt="<description goes here>" in your img tags. This is used for people with text-only browsers. This is rare, but people still do use them!

All of the above suggestions are yours to make, and are mainly there for future compatibility. When I upgraded my page from HTML to XHTML, I had no trouble - my code had followed the "strict" guidelins of the W3C.

Thanks for the tips! Greatly appreciated

i really like the nav bar, what did u use for it? fireworks?

thanks! Nope, designed in Photoshop

The site appears to be down. Got a mirror?
    "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." --Douglas Adams

seems to be up again, so please try it now.

Thanks

I just lloooovvveee the Flash Intro

I work on some Flash MX Stuff. How did u do all that stuff??? Did you just find all the pictures and then put them in there? Well i did something like that 1/2 year ago.
    Euro Design

thanks! Actually, come to think about it, I didn't really have that many pictures in the animation. The globe was made with 3ds max, I traced out a scanned image of a map into vector form... and thats about it really, lol

Its funny when I think about it that way... I guess all that flashy movement makes it look like there is more than there really is, lol

Music???

Its me again

Another thing I wanted to ask you was where did you get your music from for your Flash Movie? Because I want to spice up my Flash Stuff. Did you have to pay for it??? Or did you make it yourself.

It would be really cool if you could tell me!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast