Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boost Jump

Question Boost Jump

Can someone tell me how to boost jump. I see many ppl doin it, but it just wont work.

rivit Guest

Thumbs up ok

on apex of jump ,jump agen
    also try ->->+jump

or do u meen when some 1 usses a mover to boost them higher
    well try as mover is going up to jump=extra hight etc...
    or u see them jump up bankes is "forward forward"
    o and 100 caps give u speed boost .this will inhance all moves by speed as player needs X space to do X move (run up space and speed =
    better jumps as "player must run [x] units to jump [y] units high
    but this duse not meen if u run a 1000km that u can jump a 1000km high

for fun of it here r the basic rules of jumping lol
    shh!
    jump length [256 ]units with speed [786] units
    dublejump [512] units speed [1280] units
    jump in hight [64] units
    double jump in hight [128 ] speed [256] units

Last edited by phOny; 05-13-2003 at 02:54 AM.

this is what i meen

someone showed me how to jump from these places!
    how do i do it
    i could jump nr 1 but 2 i too hard, i know it is possible, but i cant do it. help me

rivit Guest

Talking ye doud

ok if u like run then " --> --> jump "or ,if u clever try jump on wall then --> -->
    have fun doud

hmz

this really is hard, i must practice this a lot cuz, we havent won any wars this far :'(

rivit Guest

Lightbulb

set buttons so space bar is jump and ctrl is jump might help ..if u set up a sever and send me ip i could try show u not that im good any more but it not that hard use rivitdoud@hotmail.com to get me
    not now its 6.27 am i need sleep lol

you`re all wrong thats not a boostjump.
    boostjumping is very hard to learn but if you got it, you have it;-) forever;-)

now, walk on a wall on your left and in the moment you touch it press -> jump -> jump very fast you have only 0.5 secs. to do it.
    but thenn you will jump very very long and high its a progamer jump and it`s really hard but i know if you try it you will get it.

the boostjump is a bug in the engine it has to do with the vectoraddition and is really hard to understand. dont think about it, do it!
    ;-)

rivit Guest
    ye i just thort it was wall jump you can jump from ground floor to
    1 level up lol and all a vector is a line and i never whant to do vector maths lol but most mappers forget about this when they map

yeah, this jump`s very cool but there`s another one. you can combine it with an shildgun jump just touch the left mouse button when youre on jumping!

Hi TGhost there are 3 move 's to get this shield on asbestos...

1.Run up from the bottom and shield jump,power your shield before you get there then aim it at the floor just as you look at the floor release the fire button then at the highest point jump again then you should be there....only disadvantage is you've lost some health.

2.From the ledge abovethe stairs to the right on your picture. Yuo need to learn to double tap twice and then jump..you could do this forwards or the easier way for me on arrow key's is to go sideways double tap right and then jump.

3.Method 3 is the simplest but still quiet hard to get...jump onto the rail about halfway then simply double jump up the hard bit is getting your postion just right on the rail

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast