Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dump maya go gmax

here is a link to a tute that walks you thru using gmax to get yer shizknit into unrealED 3.0

and in case you don't know what gmax is its a stripped down version of 3ds max 4 - and by the way it is free all you need to do is register your copy and away you go!
    Aint that some ...

rivit Guest
    ta doud i had link befor but was down i think and i forgot after but ye..lol
    im a max user any way..problem solved look out for my work soon as i work fast

Originally posted by rivit
    ta doud i had link befor but was down i think and i forgot after but ye..lol
    im a max user any way..problem solved look out for my work soon as i work fast
    its back up
    Aint that some ...

rivit Guest

Thumbs up yes

ye man iv used it all day and im 70% faster on it than maya and it has all the tools i know how to use as good as eating food lol
    just unwrap to uvmap lofts and extrudes? can uvmap but this unwrap is very new and i could do with a bit of a hand or a good tut on this

my mind is free thanks 100000 doud u made my month

is rivet using english?

man are u writing english?
    firstly, we can barely understand you
    secondly, ur attitude stinks--the advice peeps are giving u here is free, and well outta the time for alot of them here--i.e. time is precious. appreciate it a bit more, and in reply to ur "i do appreciate it," then show it. Your english, what i can understand of it, is very acidic and childish. Bart simpson is a cool cartoon, but he doesn't relate well in disscusions where serious ideas are conveyed. Unless of course ur one of the characters in his world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12