Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Would you say the Mastering Unreal Technology book by the 3D Buzz guys is still up to date? Obviously technology advances much quicker than print, and you may run into some UI issues here and there, but are there any significant flaws following the book with the most recent UDK release?

Quote Originally Posted by -Reddog- View Post
    Would you say the Mastering Unreal Technology book by the 3D Buzz guys is still up to date? Obviously technology advances much quicker than print, and you may run into some UI issues here and there, but are there any significant flaws following the book with the most recent UDK release?
    They are close to releasing UE4, but since they cover 3 and Kismet, I think it is still good and uptodate. You can register with UDN and get all the change notes and see what's different. But I recently watched the tutorials and they still seemed relevant.
    Got 3D?
    www.fedoratech.com

"I don't know. I'm making this up as I go." - Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark

UDK Animated Skydomes

I just finished writing a tutorial on how to animate skydomes on UDK. Please feel free to check it out

Visit Tutorial Here

Thanks!!

Riddlaz,

Thanks for taking time out to do that. It means alot that folks like you pass on knowledge to others for free!

If we can return the favor, dont hesitate to reach out to one of us. Though, I doubt my skills are as high as yours, but Ill do what I can.
    Got 3D?
    www.fedoratech.com

"I don't know. I'm making this up as I go." - Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark

Outstanding. just what I was looking for .
    I can dream all I like, that's my right.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789