Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

GREAT OFFER!!!!

Ever thought about putting the cd on the server for free download ? (..too much bandwidth usage?)

Thumbs up good luck !

This sounds too good to be true...
    I wish you good luck with that wonderfull idea.
    Mailing those magazines out is quite nice, but i think that a download would be a good supplement.

Hey guys

the Download issue has been discused thoughout the board and I would have to agree with some others.

download the cds would be a tremoundus cost 300-400MB x several thousand downloads and some people would download both cds so you can double that. so they are probably comming out cheaper mailing them to ( which I will thank you for again).

Later
    Special Thanks to: 3DWorldmag | Kaydara | Discreet | SideFX | Oregon3d | 3DUniversity | Pixologic
    • If you like what BuZZ does here then be sure to help support 3dbuzz by visiting our sponsors often to see what they have to offer. They are the ones that help keep the VTM project alive.
    • Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    • Questions about 3dbuzz.com? READ THE FAQ HERE, you may find your answer.

Talking A big thanks

I am new here. I was told about the training CD's at Renderosity. I couldn't believe it... had to come check for myself. Not only do I find that the CD's are free, I find a killer site which will surely be a fantastic resource!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!

Cheers,
    Noel R. Mollon

i know

these guys are WONDERFULL.

I'd give you a big ol' kiss but then i'd have to clean off my monitor

Later
    Special Thanks to: 3DWorldmag | Kaydara | Discreet | SideFX | Oregon3d | 3DUniversity | Pixologic
    • If you like what BuZZ does here then be sure to help support 3dbuzz by visiting our sponsors often to see what they have to offer. They are the ones that help keep the VTM project alive.
    • Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    • Questions about 3dbuzz.com? READ THE FAQ HERE, you may find your answer.

Hi Jason,

I noticed this a few days ago but gave it a miss, was thinking it was just another "con" on the web. Guess I was wrong this time, can't wait for the first CD

I noticed it was Introduction to max, I hope it will include hi-end stuff using max, in effect more complex stuff like your Mastering the Art of Production with 3ds max 4 book that I got a few weeks ago and am part way through. Great book BTW, so if anyone wants to support you and get a book that WILL help them with MAX, go out and buy it.

c ya

BUZZ rulez !!!!!!!!!!

I really like that idea - and i hope you guys will survive !!!!

I just hope to get the CD shipped to germany ?!

Thumbs up

Its really great of you! Go on!

Just one question. Is the status-system finished and where can i find it? Sorry if my question had already been answered.

yes they send the cds to germany

you can find the shipping status ( hope you mean that) on the mailing page (klick the banner and scroll down)

Talking OMG!

WOW!! I mean.. W..O..W.. This is probably the coolest site on the web! You're the only one doing this kind of thing, and it ROCKS!

You're the best Buzz!!!! Keep up the good work

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast