Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unreal Script Course

Hey,

I'm new here, and I have signed up for the course aforementioned. I heard you say that you don't need any experience in scripting and all. I have taken a very fundamental course in BASIC, and am about to finish a first year class in C++. I was just wondering if one course in C++ would qualify me to take this class....?

Buzz is the master in teaching programming. You should be fine.

What if you have no previous programing experiance is it still worth a shot

Trust me, as (was it Derek, Zak, or someone else?) put it. Buzz could teach a monkey to script. ANYONE can take the course with enough patience and do fine. Even if they have no prior experience.

Thanks for the reply Demondo, i have looked at programing over the years but it has scared me off, but always wanted to learn but now it has to do with unreal it gives me a reason to.

I am also concerned if i start the course is it alright to pull out if its not up my ally.

I will do the level design first and then give this a shot

If you are interested in coding, and not sure if it is up your alley, then you have a few options.

1) Download or request the Unreal Tournament VTM. There is some coding in that.
    2) Download or request the PHP and mySQL VTMs. Those have coding involved.
    3) Become a member sponsor and check out the Max Scripting (3D World Mag) VTM as well as the Maya TD course.
    4) Sign up for the course, and if you don't like it... just drop it. Nobody is forcing you to stay active in it. (Note: I don't recommend this route though.)

which 3dworld mag issue does the max scripting vtm appear on?

When is this class going to begin, it's been saying we will tell you when this is going to start shortly, but that's been since this site started practically.

we are working on it as fast as we can. Only one guy here - trying to make over 50,000 people happy... and all for free. Impossible Task.

buzz

Not impossible most people are very happy. And getting happer by the day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast