Transparent Background.

I love what flash can do and all, but I can't stand to use just it, want it only when needed. What I'm wanting to do is create a text based web page, with flash being used on the page. By this, I'd need it so the background of the flashfile would be transparent.

Since I've learnt a tad bit about programming, the method in Flash doesn't seem so scary now, so I may be abale to do this without using html.

Still though, for knowledge sake, anyone know how to get the background transparent?

Hey....

When you are ready to publish... go to the publish settings (under file) then go to the HTML tab and where it says window mode choose transparent windowless.... this can only be transparent over a webpage... otherwise you'll need additional software

Thanks! I'll defentally use this. Think it'll be good for an image scroll bar for my web pages image gallery! ^.^

You should know that this only works in Internet Explorer 5+. And a lot of people on the net are using Netscape or something else.

Just to warn you..

Jeroen

sorry, i'm not a fan of microsoft, but i hate the netscape navigator!!!

if i make a homepage, i take care of the iexplorer and don't care about netscape!

netscape doesn't support soo many features!! i hate it!!

The best two programs Micro$oft ever made are Internet Explorer and Notepad.....

Jeroen