Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i think most portable dvd players are useless since they generally have a tiny screen and short battery life from what ive seen in a few under $200 ones. ure definatly better getting a laptop, its alot bigger, plus u can always do other things with it. take off the cpu heat sink and boom, u got ureself a mug warmer

I have both a laptop and a portable DVD player. Even though the laptop has a bigger screen I perfer the DVD player. For my bussness trip to London last year my portable DVD player, played for six hours (I slept for the other 2 hours) to London and 3 hours on the way back before it died (this is one battery without charging in between flights). As for my laptop I had to use 3 seperate batteries on a previous trip, just for the first flight over. You can get a nice Panasonic DVD player with an 8 inch screen for like $600 or $700 US.

But i might look into becoming a member sponsor for a couple months. I just PM angela for details on how I could pay her right? Cuz i have no credit card.
    Yup, that is correct. ANd once it gets implemented send phOny a screenshot for the case badge.

hey Gooms9,
    Becoming a member sponser is a good choice, right now i dont have the money, or i would as well...
    "Find me guilty when true guilt is from within."
    Metallica -- The Thorn Within

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12