Learned my stuff from 3D Buzz. Evolving to Youtube?

I've been an avid 3D Buzz user before Maya Fundamentals dropped. When it did, my life changed and I used my knowledge to get a NASA grad degree. A decade later and I am the Director of a VR Center. I have a YouTube site with tutorials that maybe are in the flavor of the old days of this site? I'm not as good as Zack or Jason but try to channel their style. But I do miss the old days when I looked up to my peers. But maybe we all need to realize WE are the new Jason and Zack. I talked to them on their live channels and played on the Multiplayer Unity Game but never got to meet them. We need to become the new generation that takes Jason Busby's stuff further. So all of you out there complaining of wanting or wishing. Become the Buzz man. I'm trying to.
    ~George Lecakes
    Director
    Rowan VR Center
    If you don't understand something, don't give in and throw the book aside. Stopping only gives one answer: that you will never understand it. Look it up on the internet, buy books, ask a friend. Somewhere, someone has had to learn the same material. If they could do it, why not you?

I think you should post some links to your videos or your youtube channel.

You asked, not trying to get subs.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ShivanAngel
    Have to change the URL sometime... used that in high school and I never thought to change it to the actual site's name till just now.
    If you don't understand something, don't give in and throw the book aside. Stopping only gives one answer: that you will never understand it. Look it up on the internet, buy books, ask a friend. Somewhere, someone has had to learn the same material. If they could do it, why not you?