Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Of course I remember. That's why I'm even here right now.

Remember the photography contest? That was fun. I don't know if I'll ever find a nice place to do that again. And I've still got ideas for themes I wanted to use if I ever won.

Remember when they added badges to profiles, and then there was an infection outbreak?
    Read my Webcomic:
    maytiacomic.com
    Check up on my progress at:
    marscaleb.com

Sad to see that the Lounge consists of 3 stickies and a "Remember When" thread...
    Dez
    Pipeline Technical Director - Warner Bros. Animation

I used to listen to some of the radio shows over and over, this was back before podcasts were around..

It's good to see a lot of old names here and see how they moved on to have successful careers...

Quote Originally Posted by halma View Post
    I used to listen to some of the radio shows over and over, this was back before podcasts were around..
    I remember calling into the radio show while stuck at an airport. Jason thought it was the best thing ever haha.

Quote Originally Posted by halma View Post
    It's good to see a lot of old names here and see how they moved on to have successful careers...
    It is great to see old names, especially those that helped us get to those successful careers... to you halma, thank you! you most definitely inspired me to get better ever day.

It's great seeing some old-timers in here. I'll see you all at the next reunion. I'll bring the beer!

Bring some for me as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12