Websites development and gutenberg.

So i sure many of you hate wordpress and php but its a quick and easy way to make money and consumers love it despite all your efforts in explaining the pitfalls of bad themes, code bloat and security issues. Gutenberg is coming out on the version 5 update giving users something they already had in the form of plugins, a page builder... wht do you guys think i think we are about to see a generation of business owners trying to design their own websites. I see alot of similar badly written websites spanning evn more across the web than before. I see web development the lower end of it falling out. I see lots of opportunity to be that fix when business owners realise this.

wordpress will always be cash money in the bank if your the guy fixing it...customers love it cause they think its simple and something they can do by themselves, then they realize they are in over their head and call a web guy to fix things.
    Current Dev machine: Intel Core i7 3930K Asus P9X79 Pro, 64 gb DDR3, EVGA GTX 590 3gb, Ultra X3 1000W PSU, ThermoCool Armor Case, 3x Asus 27" LED's, Kingston HyperX 120 gb SSD x2 0,1 Raid ... I like to go fast

Dev Laptop: Macbook Pro 15'' 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB ssd, Nvidia Geforce FT 750m 2GB

Good Bad, don't matter, im the man with the gun.
    Check out my current Shadowrun/Cyberpunk MMO project at http://unnamedmmo.hostzi.com (currently being restructured)

Quote Originally Posted by alptraum360 View Post
    wordpress will always be cash money in the bank if your the guy fixing it...customers love it cause they think its simple and something they can do by themselves, then they realize they are in over their head and call a web guy to fix things.
    Lol I love this. Its very true what you say, people design something it looks ok, it works ok, then as things keep updating something breaks and they are lost. Also most people lack actual ux or marketing ( online ) t o know how to create a website that sells. Going back to gutenberg man its a mess. One of my clients updated his site to use it ... and he phoned me a while later, this script was throwing out errors when you try publish a page that is custom to the theme and not named - I went to classic and no issues.