Thread: Graphic design

Graphic design

I have been asking myself with the surge of online free logo generators and templates for anything from a letterhead to a business card is it worth being a graphic designer anymore. I can see the flaws and easily spot these auto generated logos or design most of the time. To the casual person however it seems they dont see any difference , why pay a graphic designer for something you can get for free.... Now maybe i am wrong and the average person can see the difference because i image the visual appeal of such graphic and the lack of target a specific market can cause it to not deliver the results you want It still annoying.

thank you...

Graphic Design east London

Good market and consumer research is a vital process in the creation of any form of print or digital media Graphic design. Our design excels in visually communicating the value of your business or product. New Perspective brings digital and print media to life in the form of :
    3 Logo Design Concepts.
    3 Revisions on Logo Design Concepts.
    Provided in Png,Jpeg & PDF Formats.
    100% Authentic Custom Design.
    Company logo's and branding that tells stories.
    Let your audience experience design solutions that communicate on a professional level.