Thread: Payment Method

Question Payment Method

Is there another way to pay other than Paypal? i was attempting to download the "User Tracking and Analytics with Unity" videos.
    When in Rome, don't laugh at the Romans

Not at this time. Due to some issues with Foxycart, we currently only have PayPal enabled. We apologize for any inconvenience.

i have had extremely bad experiences with PayPal, so much so that i closed the account. Although i only write code as a pass time, not for pay, i'd still have interest in watching those videos. Steve, can you make a post here if another payment method becomes available?
    When in Rome, don't laugh at the Romans

I certainly will!

Quote Originally Posted by freddyhard View Post
    i have had extremely bad experiences with PayPal, so much so that i closed the account. Although i only write code as a pass time, not for pay, i'd still have interest in watching those videos. Steve, can you make a post here if another payment method becomes available?
    Same here i had a website using it. The account got compromised and i closed it. You know what the best part was, after deleting the account a few months later i received a mail from them stating my credit card was due to expire, i assumed my account must still be up tried to log in but it was non existent.

They obviously store your data even after saying it would be deleted with the account. Bad vibes

How do you go around spamming a website forum so openly ? do you even consider the fact that some people use this place for information? THat you are destroying the forum ? and that whatever rubbish links you just created mean nothing to google in terms of seo? Are you really that close minded that you cannot see how you are adding to your own problem? you have a poor website with poor traffic and you try create sme ranking here with links, google then kills the links from this place as too many are spam and then you go try spam another forum..... just learn to generate traffic or earn proper backlinks to your site... stop destroying forums for nothing.