what all the oldies doing this days ?

hi i pops in and checking what every one doing this days ?
    63 FOOT RED CAT. DON'T GET EATEN!

Eh you know, same ol' same ol'
    up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start.

Hey Revliss and Joker!

To answer your question, we're hanging in there. Don't think we've forgotten about you all. Hell, a month ago I was at an Asian supermarket and saw a durian and thought of you lol. Almost bought it...
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

Working on my photography/photoshop. Almost done going through Farcry. Starting to come up with ideas for a portfolio. Not looking for photography work but show off some new ideas I will be working on this winter.
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

Hey you all, long time no talk. I am living in NYC and hope to become an engineer at my current job in the next few months. Hope you are all well. Miss you all!
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

I'm working at Framestore (London) and I will be working at MPC on Disney's The Lion King in the New Year. I can honestly say had I not discovered this place back in 2002 I would not be where I am today.

I'm sure im not the first, nor will i be the last to say that.
    site

insert witty comment here

Head of Innovation Definitely wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for 3DBuzz!

I originally joined here to learn C++ (still have my old CDs!) and then Flash and HTML with a side of Maya. I got into web design for a while but am now heading back to re-learn Maya/ZBrush to design models for 3D printing.

I'm running a brewpub in Cochrane now with the family. Can't say I've applied too much of my 3D skills to my profession outside of working for that medical tech company, but it was always fun spending time with the community. There is a reason I pop back once in a while to see what's up.