Thread: 3dbuzz

3dbuzz

I sure hope that 3dbuzz keeps going , I dont know what I would do if it goes away. Hopefully new content will come out in the near future.
    Houdini Student

in a recent thread I was told new content is being worked on so hopefully, the site can get moving again.

I agree it will be really great if 3dbuzz makes some kind of comeback.

Of course 3DBuzz is a training company, but it's the community that you really keep coming back for.

I see they have a couple courses on Udemy now, which I've signed up for. Hopefully I'll learn some better javascript with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Command0-182 View Post
    I agree it will be really great if 3dbuzz makes some kind of comeback.

Of course 3DBuzz is a training company, but it's the community that you really keep coming back for.

I see they have a couple courses on Udemy now, which I've signed up for. Hopefully I'll learn some better javascript with them.
    I wasn't aware of the courses on udemy. Have to check them out

Just started to get into Udemy myself. Just did a quick search for 3d Buzz and there are a bunch on there.

After looking through the courses on Udemy, they are the same as what is in the store as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by VelariaKnight View Post
    After looking through the courses on Udemy, they are the same as what is in the store as far as I can tell.
    Indeed they are. All content that we have posted to Udemy is available for member sponsors as well as for purchase via the store.

Quote Originally Posted by cadguycad View Post
    in a recent thread I was told new content is being worked on so hopefully, the site can get moving again.
    We are working on new content, and a new website. Info about the stuff we're doing behind the scenes will be announced within the next few months
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!