Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Incredibly sad to hear, my deepest condolences to Angela and family

Jason's training is a major part of how I am in game development today. You always made me & everyone feel welcome in the community and the live classes and you taught with great optimism and energy, always making sure we understood everything and encouraging us to do our best.

Rest in peace, you will be sorely missed. Thank you for everything you've done <3

We have known for some time that this day might come, but that makes it no less easier to hear this heart rending news. Sincerest of condolences to Jason's family and friends. He truly made a difference in this world. Rest in peace wonderful teacher.

Rest in peace my friend. It has been an honour knowing you and think of you often.
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Command0-182 View Post

PS
    It's good to be able to scroll through this thread and see so many familiar faces.
    I was just thinking the same thing. It's been a few years since I visited the site regularly. And here are all the people I remember posting with from back in the day.

I made a post about Buzz on my fb page. My mother in law was just asking me about him and who he was to me. I started tearing up talking about him. I respected the man so much. In a weird way I wish it was 10 years ago again when this site was huge and Buzz was making lots of videos. I really miss his teaching. I still go back and refer to 3Dbuzz videos quite often when I am stumped on something, but I wish I could hear a new video by Buzz. Nobody does training videos like he did.
    Last edited by DigitalDemigod; 09-15-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    The odds of hitting your target increase significantly when you aim at it.
    Check out my iOS games released in the App Store!
    Tricky Treasure Fall
    Tap 'n' Scrap
    UFO Escape From Earth

Rest in peace, Mr Busby.
    My condolences to the family.

Not sure what to say exactly. While I never knew Jason personally, he was, and still is, the best teacher I've ever had. He managed to combine entertainment and education without sacrificing the quality of either. This site has had a huge impact on my life, and I'll be forever thankful for that. It's frustrating, but the only thing I can do is to give my deepest condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace, Jason Busby.

Jason changed my life and he will never be forgotten. Rest in Peace.
    a bit saved is a bit earned

This is what I did not want to read... I bought the DVDs for Mastering 3dsMax - The Fundamentals and Mastering Maya - The Fundamentals somewhere around 2007 I think it was. I was literally stuck watching video after video and following along just what they did.

Rest In Peace Jason Busby... I won't forget what you taught me.

I am so sorry to hear this news
    god help the family

to me Jason was The Beatles of training vtms no one else was even close,so sad to hear this news.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast