Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Popped back here for the heck of it to see how things were going in the community to see that Jason, and old friend and mentor had passed. It was an honor to have met the guy on a couple of occasions, including with his family in TN. It is quite sad to hear of is passing, but he has built a lasting legacy, and a community that it is good to see some older members coming back to once in a while.

All the best to the Busby family. My condolences for the loss.

- Chris

Wow, it's been a long time, enygma. Are you still doing podcasts? Are you still a Mac user?
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

I do podcasts once in a while, though it has been a few months. Got a show I do for my business called Half Hitch Community Podcast. Only 2 episodes so far. Hoping to find a local producer who is willing to help out. All my staff is tapped out and I can't find the spare man hours to help with producing more episodes.

No, I'm not using mac anymore. My last mac crapped out on me, and for the last half of its life, I was running Windows 7 on it. I'm now running a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 Pro. Got a PC at home that's about 5 years old that still shines next to my iMac that I used to do Bitcoin mining on. Also on Windows 10.

You will be missed, Jason. Godspeed. My deepest condolences to the family.

Condolences to family, friends, and everyone who had the pleasure to know him, whether personally or through his awesome videos. Some people come and go. Others stay with you in some ways forever. He was one of such amazing people. His tutorials, the community he created, and his dedication to it were truly inspiring and had a profound effect on my career choice. THANK YOU! May you rest in peace.
    In just two days, tomorrow will become yesterday.

My deepest condolences to the family.

Just as I was trying to reconnect with 3DBuzz, the people that taught me programming (among other things), I find that Jason has past away. It fills my heart with sadness. I will never forget him. He will be sorely missed.

I thank you Jason for for all of the knowledge and inspiration you gave to so many people. Your vision was unique in this world.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - Albert Einstein

I am floored and saddened by this news. My heartfelt condolences go out to Jason's family.

On a lighter note, I will say it warms my heart to see so many other old time members returning to pay their respects. Just goes to show that no matter how quiet this website gets over the years, Buzz built something very special here, and the community will be forever touched.

So sad to see this. I had the great opportunity to be taught Maya by Jason and Zak back in the summer of 2004, when he held classes at the Renaissance Center outside Nashville. I had followed his video tutorials from back home before that and came all the way from Sweden just to go to Jason's classes. I still have very fond memories of that time. He even invited us all to his house. It was a great summer.

Rest in peace Jason. Your contributions to the world will live on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1519943448584.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	74756

Patrik Nordberg
    Stockholm, Sweden

Roomie, is that Zak Parrish on Jason's right? It was only about nine months before that I first became aware of 3DBuzz from video tutorials on the cover disc of an issue of 3DWorld magazine.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast