What types of logos are there? Which type of logo would best suit my company?

Wheeler isolates logos into four classes:

• Wordmarks are an unsupported word or multi-letter shortened form groupings including a logo, a.k.a. logotypes. Organizations with wordmark logos incorporate eBay, IBM, CNN, Google, Kleenex, Saks Fifth Avenue and, yes, the distribution you're perusing at this moment, Entrepreneur.

• Letterform logos are contained a solitary letter. Think Honda, Uber, Unilever, Beats and McDonald's.

• Pictorial logos are delineated images of conspicuous things. Starbucks, Twitter and Playboy all have pictorial logos.

• Abstract logos don't speak to anything generally unmistakable, similar to extract craftsmanship. Maybe the most celebrated brand to effectively pull off a dynamic logo is Nike.

Tragically, there is nobody kind of logo that works for everybody, logo design company uae says. "Which fits you best depends on a great deal on your name and what you give or make."

For instance, on the off chance that you have a short organization name like eBay, a wordmark logotype could function admirably. Wordmarks and letterform logos by and large enable shoppers to recall your name superior to extract logos. On the off chance that you settle on a dynamic image, nonetheless, make certain it's direct and mirrors the identity of your image.

You get many types of logos although i have rarly heard it discussed outside of college.
    Letter-mark, pictorial mark, work-mark, abstract logo marks, mascots or emblems I suggest you do a quick google search as there is alot of information on the types of logos and how they work for branding.