Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My favorite games are GTA, Dynasty Warrior, PES

Super Mario Odyssey this weekend!

How new the games should be? I prefer GTA 5 (Online of course), Witcher 3 (I do like the whole universe books and even old polish series. Witcher 1 is not suitable for my laptop - troubles with drivers I think. Witcher 2 - gameplay is awful, plot is good.) Also I'm trying to finish the Fallout 4 for a year and a half maybe. And the last but not least - Minecraft. Playing Project Ozone 2 modpack right now.

still playing world of warships as i can't afford all the ships model kits yet
    63 FOOT RED CAT. DON'T GET EATEN!

Honestly the only game I've really been playing lately is Overwatch (diamond Pharah main). I "started" Witcher 3 last year and am only 70 hours into it, so have a bunch more work to do in that regard. Last I played I was dicking around in Skelliga... Main quest be dammed - I'm a completionist.

Also, I've played a little of Player Unknown's - in my group of online buddies we refer to it as the "Walking Simulator". Usually we only play when things die down and we just want to hang out and walk around. Then get sniped randomly after walking across the street. Good times.
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

Hi guys,
    I'm playing Smite. Anyone here also?

i have to say i haven't heard of any of these games. i have to look at them on youtube.
    When in Rome, don't laugh at the Romans

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234