Smile Which is the best platform to build a ecommerce website?

hi,

I am James. I have not any technical knowledge of this eCommerce portal . I want to create my business portal but, whose is professional guy to build a my portal. plus there inform me which platform use on my portal.

thanks all of you,
    James
    (Concept Open Source)

eCommerce portals are quite difficult to create. There is alot of back and forth between your website, the system and the clients bank and your bank. I wouldnt attempt this unless i had a team of developers at my disposal. Maybe you are some kind og genius and can do it by all means try. Security is another thing. Probably the biggest issue. I takes months of testing to say ok we are happy with the security and even then you will update it as you find vulnerabilities.

The last aspect... trust. Clients or users have a hard time trusting anything online. Now this is especially true when it comes to money, you are going to have to do a major amount of marketing to event get a foot in the door on this market.

Unless you have something truly unique with your payment gateway, you are just re inveting the wheel. I would just stick to known names.

Again i am not saying dont do it, you have guts because I wouldn't .

Best of luck

I'm currently working through an eCommerce course in Laravel/Nuxt. I'm enjoying it but whether it meets your needs or not is a different matter. I'm taking it mainly to see who I can adapt the techniques for my own projects. There are courses but they depend on your skill level and what languages you want to use.

Nesir also raises some good points as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VelariaKnight View Post
    I'm currently working through an eCommerce course in Laravel/Nuxt. I'm enjoying it but whether it meets your needs or not is a different matter. I'm taking it mainly to see who I can adapt the techniques for my own projects. There are courses but they depend on your skill level and what languages you want to use.

Nesir also raises some good points as well.
    I have done the same, what i like about it is even if you still end up using some other third party tool you have a much better understanding of the inner workings of the site because of the course and can solve any issues from minor to major with relative ease, its a win win in my book my friend.