Thread: Create Lobby

Create Lobby

Ok so when I login and try to create a new lobby I get this error but it does create to lobby when I hit stop and play in the editor.

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Default constructor not found...ctor() of MMOFramework.Base.Components.GameLobbyPlayerDetail s'.
    System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:368)
    System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:254)
    MMOFramework.Base.SimpleSerializer.ReadObject (System.IO.BinaryReader reader, System.Type type) (at C:/MMOFramework/src/MMOFramework.Base/SimpleSerializer.cs:123)
    MMOFramework.Base.SimpleSerializer.ReadArguments (System.IO.BinaryReader reader, System.Type[] types) (at C:/MMOFramework/src/MMOFramework.Base/SimpleSerializer.cs:20)
    MMOFramework.Client.Systems.SystemsEventReader.Inv okeMethodOnSystemEvent (EventCode code, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 parameters) (at C:/MMOFramework/src/MMOFramework.Client/Systems/SystemsEventReader.cs:40)
    MMOFramework.Client.Infrastructure.ClientTransport Base.HandleEvent (EventCode code, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 parameters) (at C:/MMOFramework/src/MMOFramework.Client/Infrastructure/ClientTransportBase.cs:90)
    MMOFramework.Client.Infrastructure.PhotonClientTra nsport.ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonPeerListener .OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData eventData) (at C:/MMOFramework/src/MMOFramework.Client/Infrastructure/PhotonClientTransport.cs:48)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase.DeserializeMessag eAndCallback (System.Byte[] inBuff) (at c:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotNet/PeerBase.cs:506)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer.DispatchIncomingC ommands () (at c:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotNet/EnetPeer.cs:444)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer.DispatchIncomin gCommands () (at c:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1033)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer.Service () (at c:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:946)
    MMOFramework.Client.Infrastructure.PhotonClientTra nsport.Service () (at C:/MMOFramework/src/MMOFramework.Client/Infrastructure/PhotonClientTransport.cs:38)
    Assets.Code.MasterServer.MasterServer.Update () (at Assets/Code/MasterServer/MasterServer.cs:31)
    Assets.Code.GameContext.Update () (at Assets/Code/GameContext.cs:95)
    The only way to fail is to give up or die...

Can I assume you are at the "GameLobby04-Final" video?

Obvious first thing to check - does GameLobbyPlayerDetails.cs actually have the default constructor somewhere around line 42?
    Otherwise I am assuming you are checking your files against Nelson's final code for syntax errors etc.

GameLobbyPlayerDetails.cs does have a default constructor but I had to add an empty GameLobbyPlayerDetails to get it to work.
    The only way to fail is to give up or die...

Just go on the player in the game lobby -> Player Details -> Career -> Multiplayer. That's your matchmaking only K/D. And also, K/D does matter ...