Hey all,

Recently I picked Unity back up with the goal of actually learning it this time around. Came back to the best place I've ever been to learn most of what I know and like always, have learned quite a bit about how Unity works... and have even broken the camera system up a bit so movement, gravity, and animations and such can be applied to other critters besides just the TPC-driven critter.

Hoooowever, during one of my 'off' experiments, I found another place that explained how to trigger scripts based on hovering, leaving, and clicking objects in the world. So, I wrote a super-short script that basically just informs me when any of those three things happen.

If I drop a tree down and give it a collider and throw a script on it, it works flawlessly 100% of the time. If, on the other hand, I create a prefab with that collider and script and then try to mass-place (Or paint) trees down and then try it, it fails 100% of the time.

It'd be nice, for example, to be able to place a bunch of trees in the editor and then chop them down. Is there a way I can make the scripts work when painting the trees onto terrain?

Thanks!