Motionbuilder 2012

I just started using 3ds max 2016. I was looking at getting Motion builder 2012. my question is will I be able to import and export my 3ds max file in to Motion builder 2012? Will the FBX file import and export between the 2 software with no problems? Does any one know?

Quote Originally Posted by knight2212 View Post
    I just started using 3ds max 2016. I was looking at getting Motion builder 2012. my question is will I be able to import and export my 3ds max file in to Motion builder 2012? Will the FBX file import and export between the 2 software with no problems? Does any one know?
    Well if you get Motion Builder 2016 you can use the "send to" to send stuff back and forth between the two but since FBX is an AutoDesk thing send stuff via the FBX format is not to much of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie V View Post
    Well if you get Motion Builder 2016 you can use the "send to" to send stuff back and forth between the two but since FBX is an AutoDesk thing send stuff via the FBX format is not to much of an issue.
    Actually I believe that is an issue because from what I'm told 2016 3ds max isn't made by Auto desk is what I am told. That is why I was posting the question in the first place. 2012 motion builder and 2012 3ds max are Auto desk but the 2016 max is not Auto desk so it may not be compatible for importing and exporting. I was told that by a re-seller.

Blender Fundamentals - Drop 1
    download link is not working....please re upload.....
    thanks.