Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So little story short the MMO is dead.
    So sorry for that but I can understand the reason.
    So, good luck nelson with your life, you had let me learning C# so that is great but it would be better is the MMO was finished.
    But that is the life, things change and the most important think is to be happy.
    Thanks for all.
    Best regards, Alberto.

when will the entire source code be posted ?

" He will be streamlining the company and giving out the source code to the MMO for anyone that has had over a years member sponsorship and has promised to finish what he has started and wrap things up in the meantime."

and how do us none subscribing members get it..i've already payed in my year and a half for nothing the first time u ran this.

I have been a member of the 3DBuzz community off an on for over 10 years, I will fully support 3DBuzz in any manner which it goes. It would be great if the ideology behind the premise of the website could continue. I am even willing to assist, for free, in any capacity. Without this website, I would not know as much about modeling, level editing, making websites, etc. that has been taught over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Armond View Post
    I have been a member of the 3DBuzz community off an on for over 10 years, I will fully support 3DBuzz in any manner which it goes. It would be great if the ideology behind the premise of the website could continue. I am even willing to assist, for free, in any capacity. Without this website, I would not know as much about modeling, level editing, making websites, etc. that has been taught over the years.
    Same here wish you good luck!

Can we get an update, has the MMO course wrapped up now and are we getting the promised source code ???? has Nelson finished everything and moved on to other stuff???

The MMO course stopped halfway through updating to Photon4. I am disappointed that it didn't complete the chapter as it represents many years of work. It's beyond my ability to carry on, so there it remains unless someone else takes it on.

The download was announced in the forums and is available to subscribers of a year or more I believe.
    It's the complete source-code up to where it stopped.
    I was able to get the code as I have kept up my subscription. I suggest to send a pm to Steve as he may not catch your question in the forums.
    Last edited by oldngrey; 11-18-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123