ambiguous reference in unity project

Hi
    as we know, nelson had linked some classes from BuzzMMO.Client, into BuzzMMO.Client.Unity, now, here is the problem :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	527d7aa057c444a782a10afbcf31dbd0.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	74634

as you see in the unity system factory i get ambiguous reference to the ISystemFactory because both classes in both projects have the same name space and they are in reality just one class on the hard drive, so if i change the name space on the unity project one, it changes in the other project too.

did i miss something or did anyone saw this problem before? is so, how to solve this?

thanks

Edit : actually, now i need to ask, does BuzzMMO.Client build inside the unity's assembly folder or not? damn i need to watch the first videos again, totally messed up the solution end paths damn lol
    Last edited by css_maya; 07-21-2016 at 06:46 AM.
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Actually it's BuzzMMO.Client.Unity that builds into
    ..\..\Unity\Client\Assets\Assemblies\
    BuzzMMO.Client doesn't.

Hmm.
    I don't get ambiguity in mine in the unity client project.

Code:
    using System;
    using BuzzMMO.Base;
    using BuzzMMO.Client.Systems;

using UnityEngine;namespace Assets.Code.Infrastructure
    {
        public class UnitySystemFactory : ISystemFactory
        {
    ISystemFactory refers to BuzzMMO.Client.Systems.ISystemFactory it's getting it from the using statement.
    Last edited by oldngrey; 07-21-2016 at 08:12 AM.

yup, that solved it, the ambiguous was there because my Client and Client.Unity where both building in assets folder pfff
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

It's so easy to miss a little thing.
    At a rough guess I'd say it's 80% typos and misses and 20% version incompatibilities. And that's possibly +/- 15%

I'd never installed later versions of TC and so I'd never seen one of your issues.
    Your changes to v4 of Photon seem trivial, but have you watched Nelson's video about updating Photon?

no, not yet, i am just following videos as they come out, so maybe today or tomorrow i will get to that video