Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Photography Contest L: Airborne

The theme is "Airborne"
    The subject in the picture doesn't need to be in a controlled flight while flying or floating through the air. As long as it is not in contact with the surface of the planet it can be considered airborne.

The Deadline is 5th September 23:59 GTM+1

For those of you wondering when that'll be in your local timezone, just go here: http://wwp.centraleuropeantime.com/

What are the rules?

No photoshopping allowed, besides cropping and changing a picture to B&W or Sepia, and making panoramas.
    Post production editing is allowed. The editing done should be global, such as contrast, brightness, or overal tonal balancing (i.e. no sponge/dodge/burn, no brushes, vignetting, etc). Filters are prohibited. Any global editing should be used only to enhance the features that were captured in the shot to begin with. The only exception is converting to B&W or sepia.

Tell us what you did, unless it's staring us right in the face, in which case you probably shouldn't have done it ^^

If you want to, feel free to share your settings and how you arrived at your final photo.

What equipment do I need?

Well, as long as it can capture light and produce an image you can share with others, be it a analog camera, digital camera or maybe a cellphone camera, you are good to go.

How do we submit the pictures?

By posting them here in this thread. To make things easier for all of us, the kind and superior being that is mr_charisma has supplied a 3dbuzz photo contest script that magically makes your images 3dbuzz-forum-friendly! I suggest using that, but you are of course free to choose any imagehost you like!

For those that intend to use the magic that mr_charisma conjured, the link is http://www.20papercups.net/image_upload

If there are any questions, just ask here.

Now let the photography commence!
    Last edited by Ray(); 08-29-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    Mind Duck Games check out our game prototypes ;.)

i know it's a bit naff using an aeroplane, but i'm not having much luck when i go out with the camera. i might get something better before the closing date
    When in Rome, don't laugh at the Romans

Well, that looks pretty airborne to me.
    Read my Webcomic:
    maytiacomic.com
    Check up on my progress at:
    marscaleb.com

i was hoping to get something more animated, because a lot of things get tossed into the air for different reasons - none of which i happened to stumble across in time.

i think this horse has been flogged enough!

If you don't mind, leave it open for one more week.

alright, the deadline is on the 5th

I am slow as usual. Thanks for your patience with me guys.
    Mind Duck Games check out our game prototypes ;.)

Deaad line is on 5th right

Quote Originally Posted by freddyhard View Post
    i know it's a bit naff using an aeroplane, but i'm not having much luck when i go out with the camera. i might get something better before the closing date
    Really nice!
    Gotta Getta Group is a Brisbane carport company! GGG has been providing excellent service done with high quality service for twenty-seven years, always thinking on their clients! GGG have not just years, but decades of experience in providing the best solutions in home improvements for their clients!

Nicely done!
    ]In Built for Life we provide the best pergolas Adelaide for our clients. Our company is on the market for quite some time so it has years of experience in providing the best solution in home improvements for our clients.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast