Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Instagram is the best social media site and you can use it to your business for boost sales and also for get real traffic to your business. Use Free Instagram Likes Trial specifically for reaching your audience and it will be more effective to your business. When you know about the benefits of instagram you will be surprised and amazed and quickly you will gain the large number of following or fan base to your business.

Hey guys, I'm back from holiday (We hiked on top of Mount Vesuvius btw ) and I have a new lens so good news.

To be honest I was on the verge of stopping this contest many times and especially lately. However, I always find some reason to continue. I really like the 3DBuzz website and it's probably the only forum I've ever been active in. Also, it's not like it's a huge effort to come here once a month.

So as long as there are people taking part and writing comments I'll be happy to continue.

So in the spirit of current events I suggest the next theme to be something in the sense of: always go forward, endurance or survival. What do you think?

(not a great shot but I like that the clouds sort of look like smoke coming out)
    Mind Duck Games check out our game prototypes ;.)

i think a man needs to know his limitations and when i use the camera i shoot from the hip. So any of the photos i get are total chance. If i go out with a preconceived idea i fail. I'll take photos for the month and if any fit the title i'll enter one - otherwise, as i suspect, there will be scant photos from me.
    Best wishes to everyone.
    When in Rome, don't laugh at the Romans

Well the theme is up for discussion. I have two questions for you:

1) Who wants to continue?

2) Do you want to change the format of the contest?

For example we could drop the theme completely and have everyone submit any picture each month along with a short description of how and when they took it.

I will continue.

I really like the contest bit as it is now because it forces me to think on the given theme.

LE: about the cannon ti2 bit, is it a good choice? I also want to use it for video production.
    Last edited by florem; 09-12-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray() View Post
    Well the theme is up for discussion. I have two questions for you:

1) Who wants to continue?

2) Do you want to change the format of the contest?

For example we could drop the theme completely and have everyone submit any picture each month along with a short description of how and when they took it.
    That i am aware of, camera clubs always have a theme when having a competition - that's why i'm not involved with any. While i've spent a lot more money on cameras than most hobbyists, i am ultimately just that. i am currently looking at C#, so i'm here a lot of the days. i'll keep an eye on the photo competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by florem View Post
    I will continue.

I really like the contest bit as it is now because it forces me to think on the given theme.

LE: about the cannon ti2 bit, is it a good choice? I also want to use it for video production.
    i have only used Pentax cameras, so i cannot say anything on the Canon you are looking at. However i always use dpreview.com to evaluate cameras. i think they give honest reviews and comparisons.
    When in Rome, don't laugh at the Romans

I have thought about it and decided to keep the theme for the contests for now.

As for the next theme - let's go with survival. I believe that it can be understood as many different things and should give space for a variety of different takes on it.

Alright, the next round of our contest is up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123