Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have some candidate shots. Will look to upload when I get to a PC. Cheers.

Great news florem , so get them in before Wednesday. I'm leaving for a week on Wednesday and would like to post the poll before that. I hope that I'll also get my picture in.
    Mind Duck Games check out our game prototypes ;.)

Well, looks like none of us found time to post a picture before the extended deadline. Therefore I have to congratulate you freddyhard.

I have to leave in 2 hours and am going to be back on Sunday. So let's think of a new theme until then and we'll start the next round of our contest on Monday.
    Mind Duck Games check out our game prototypes ;.)

@freddiehard. Congratulations.
    @Ray. My images didn't fit the thematic, unfortunately.

seriously lads, i think this competition has run it's course.
    When in Rome, don't laugh at the Romans

@freddyhard
    i think this competition has run it's course.
    Ray said:
    Well, looks like none of us found time to post a picture before the extended deadline. Therefore I have to congratulate you freddyhard.

I have to leave in 2 hours and am going to be back on Sunday. So let's think of a new theme until then and we'll start the next round of our contest on Monday.

i can read. i'm not sure reiterating what Ray() said changes anything.

Then I suppose I was reading your message wrong.
    Is your statement more on the line of the whole contest rather than this round?

lol - yes. i think this competition was struggling even before i started to submit entries. i PM'd Ray() before about this, but Ray() replied as long at there are a couple of entries he would continue the competition.
    i think everyone has to admit that the forum has changed greatly in the last couple of years - in that the number of posts have become insignificant. Other forums have disappeared completely; this being the only forum i am still a member of and that is because of the VTM's.

i suppose we can wait to hear what Ray() says about it, since he is trying to keep it running.

I cannot speak for Ray(), obviously.

I did partly "reboot" this contest after a prolonged hiatus on at least two occasions (Ray() can correct me if I am mistaken) and will continue do so in the foreseeable future provided if given the, undesired, occasion.

Why?
    At first it was a matter of rebooting it for the sake of activity on the forum but after a few rounds I have to admit I enjoy it. Even looking at purchasing a Cannon TI2 / 550d sometime in the future(is it good?).

Even if this contest has run it's course, which I truly hope it didn't, I am grateful to you all for introducing me to this wondrous activity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast