unhandled exception on castle core?

Hi
    I upgraded unity to 5.3.5f1 and from that moment, i get this error in unity :

Unhandled Exception : System.reflectionTypeLoadException : The classes in the module cannot be loaded

here is the buddy of the error message

Code:
    Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespace (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.LoadReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Compile () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

The class System.ComponentModel.ICancelAddNew could not be loaded, used in System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    The class System.ComponentModel.INotifyPropertyChanging could not be loaded, used in System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.IDictionaryAdapter could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.AbstractDictionaryAdapterVisitor could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.IDictionaryNotify could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.IDictionaryAdapter could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Edit could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class SuppressEditingScope could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class NotificationSuppressionScope could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class TrackPropertyChangeScope could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangingEventArgs could not be loaded, used in System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.IBindingList`1 could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.IBindingList`1 could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.ListProjection`1 could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.Xml.XmlAccessor could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.Xml.XmlNodeAccessor could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.Xml.XmlNodeAccessor could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.Xml.XmlAccessor could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class DummyContext could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.Xml.XPathBehaviorAccessor could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.Xml.XPathBehaviorAccessor could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class Castle.Components.DictionaryAdapter.ListProjection`1 could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class System.ComponentModel.BindingList`1 could not be loaded, used in System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    The class System.ComponentModel.BindingList`1 could not be loaded, used in System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    The class System.Diagnostics.EventLog could not be loaded, used in System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    The class <>c__DisplayClass4 could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class <>c__DisplayClass7 could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class <>c__DisplayClass1a could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class <GetEnumerator>d__0 could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class <>c__DisplayClassa could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    The class System.Net.Mail.MailMessage could not be loaded, used in System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    The class <>c__DisplayClass1 could not be loaded, used in Castle.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
    anyone knows how to solve this? it looks like castle core is the reason but why?
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

PLEASE NELSON
    at the start of next chapter, PLEASE PLEASE, do an updating video on both unity and photon, it's a needed thing
    thanks
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

actually, i had done another test today, even on 5.3.3 it gives this error. the thing is that as long as i don't have any unity script, there is no error, but as soon as i make a single script inside unity (mono develop) and even without opening the default code, i get the error pop up. please, someone help, i really can't follow mmo any more until this is fixed :/

O~k
    Deleted the project setting and re opened the project, still getting the unhandled exception, but now with different message :

Code:
    Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespace (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.LoadReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Compile () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

The class System.ComponentModel.INotifyPropertyChanging could not be loaded, used in System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Sigh, I hate when Unity company does dumb things : check this forum if you encountered anything like this :

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/no-...loaded.373477/

long story short, unity 5.3.5 is not like before, before this, we could just download the 64 bit installer ourselves and install it, well, dah, the new installer won't install ANY modules !!!! no pc, no mac no linux module and the button to link to download the module is a 404 pfff

in other words, now we are stuck with their assistant and online installation damn, damn i hate it

sorry for the late reply, but yeah next video we'll upgrade photon and unity... hopefully there aren't too many issues
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

While you are feeling masochistic, how about taking the time to update the nuget packages throughout the solution?
    I've even read somewhere that mysql updates break a few types.

When a project extends over many years this sort of thing could be an annual thing.
    Plenty of scope for some timely advice.
    Last edited by oldngrey; 07-15-2016 at 09:14 PM.

updating nuget packages was the first thing i tried, tbh, i never thought the problem would be the new unity editor installer. When i removed all the unity code from the client project and saw that castle was not throwing the exception any more, i thought maybe part of the code we had was the problem, that was when i made a c# script inside unity and what did i see? the second exception right then and there, that was when i sat and thought for near an hour about the reason and suddenly i thought to check the build settings and what do i see, no windows, no unix, no mac os module !!! the fun part was that the link they give you from the editor button was 404, so i had to sit and download and reinstall unity using web installer and then switch the platform and that exception was solved.
    that was really stupid, who would have thought that unity would change the way the editor installer would behave this way. I still am not brave enough to go for the mysql update lol, but photon update, well, people's posts inside this forum was really helpful.
    also, now that i found nelson around, it would be nice if he throw a single video (like nightly videos) about how to use entity framework with sqlite code first (i know sqlite is not the best solution but for some of my personal projects that are not big and i want a local db, it would be cool to know how to use them with eachother)
    thanks

oh also, grey, remember, i develop my own video tutorials, and for next chapters i plan to have a production ready, working solution about terrain systems (not sure how to approach it yet) and unity is changing the way nav meshes are working, that is why i am trying to keep up to date with unity anyways

I encountered this error message just before the "unity implementation" video of chapter 11, and in this video, In Unity(mine 5.3.4f1), Nelson changes the Edit->Project Settings->Player->Optimization->API Compatibility Level=.NET 2.0 (instead of .NET 2.0 subset) and as soon as i did this change, error disappeared.