Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Jason posted this yesterday. It was nice to surprise him. If anyone hasn't stopped by the Youcaring site, I would respectively ask that you help how you can, and share to social media as much as possible. Thank you all!

https://www.youcaring.com/jason-and-angela-busby-673164

Hey everyone. So I've been extremely sick over the past week thanks to both the chemo and cancer. During my time away from social networks, and unknown to me, a donation page was setup. First and foremost, I'd like to thank Steve Curtis for taking the time to put that page together. For those of you that know me, I am not the type of person that asks for help; I like to be the one helping others. Sure, this disease has been a nightmare, and the financial strain is real (trips back and forth to Tennessee every two weeks, hotels, medication, organic foods, CBD oils, etc. etc.), but those are my problems, and not yours. I would also like to thank everyone that helped develop the game that they are giving away with donations. I will also be creating some stuff for the community as well, just as soon as I'm feeling better. This content will be free to everyone, of course. Anything I can do to help others.
    I was shocked to see how many people have helped. Seriously, I'm nearly speechless... I am having a difficult time writing this post because I just don't know what to say. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I have read every comment left on that page, and I was left in tears. I never realized how many people I had actually helped. If I am unable to win this fight, I will go happily knowing that I have helped so many people achieve their dream jobs in various industries.
    Another thing I discovered today... Emmanuelle Blanc has been so amazing at helping to promote Steve Curtis' page. Thank you for all of your time, Emmanuelle. I love you so very much. <3 And thank you for being patient with me. I know I've not been online in the past week... it's just been a difficult time. I'm hoping that changes very soon.
    While I'm not back to my normal self today, I am feeling better... so that's a start!
    Thank you all so very much. You guys are amazing. I love you all, Jason.

The worst news that the world doesn't like to hear is that medicine for cancer has not been discovered successfully yet. Still, the research is going on this matter. We all hope that one day it will happen. This is same in the case of aids as well. The world is looking for such a news everyday.

How can any of us ever thank you for all you have done for us Jason!!!!!
    Houdini Student

Just want to give a big shout out to Jason and all the team members through the years. You have fueled my my passion for art and have been a huge inspiration in following my dreams. I hope you win this fight.
    Once upon a time I was an artist...

I have not found a greater teacher than Jason and his style of doing things. So much planning and forethought not to mention constantly pushing way and beyond the scope of his classes. Truly passionate! I have hoped people would adopt his style but no one has. Always felt personal and relaxing not like the 99% of the stuff that's out there which are more "corporate" and rigid.
    Hell even inspired me to be a teacher with having Jason (and Zak) as my role models.

Best of luck! Times are dark but don't give up! I'll never forget the wonderful learning experience I had when I was younger!
    Portfolio

* Dave has kicked Dobe from #3dbuzz (Dave)
    * Dobe (Dobe@A8F9D847.174C8020.329AD7F2.IP) has joined #3dbuzz
    <Dobe> Hi Dave
    <Dave> Hi
    <Dave> hows it going?

It enables to opposite ageing results and enjoy intimate Max Testo XL moments along with your stunning woman. shilajit es capsule is a mix of over eighty five vitamins, minerals and vitamins to clearly enhance your sexual stamina, electricity and energy. you could buy these pure herbal tablets from reputed on-line shops and therapy sexual problems and enjoy intimate moments together with your girl companion. you are counseled to stop consumption of alcohol. and the third one is to eat healthful weight loss plan regularly. http://purenitrateadvice.com/max-testo-xl/

get well soon

This is very sad news. I remember stumbling upon this site 4 years ago, when I was learning Blender and I found it very cool.
    I learnt about this sad cancer news, on the Unity Forums, 2 weeks ago.
    God Bless. And I hope you will be able to recover, from that bad sickness.

PS: Is Jason Busby, the LMMS musician user, known as Eino? Who also has music on soundcloud?
    There is an Lmms user called Eino, who is going through the same cancer situation and he's from that
    same Music City Tennessee state.
    For those who don't know, LMMS is a free DAW, that you can make music in.
    I'm one of the mods on that forum, and some of the guys, were trying to send flowers, to a cancer patient, going through
    palliative care who goes, by the username Eino.
    We even left some messages for Eino, on the Forum.
    And strangely, Eino and Mr. Jason, and their cancer situation, seem kinda familiar.

If they are the same person, you can contact us here.
    https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5916

God Bless you all and with his blessings, may a miracle be granted.

It has been a while since I've seen an update on Jason's public Facebook page or from other sources. I'm hoping no news is good news.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast