Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I am sitting here crying because I am sad, I have been praying for you and your family Jason. Please know all the people here you have helped Jason, we are your people!!!
    Houdini Student

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Chuck View Post
    I am sitting here crying because I am sad, I have been praying for you and your family Jason. Please know all the people here you have helped Jason, we are your people!!!
    al
    though i appreciate your emotions, but i would say, jason is a really strong man himself, and crying for a strong man is some what insulting him. if you ask me, keep prayers and smile knowing that a very strong man is giving his all power to fight a nasty powerful enemy and we will all see, he will win this battle for sure.
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Here's Jason's latest update. Hang in there, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Busby on Facebook
    How does one NOT get depressed when they're told that they only have a few months left to live? Seriously, if they don't get depressed at some point, they're just not human... I look around at all of my beautiful friends and loved ones and my heart just breaks knowing that my time with them is coming to an end.

Now it's very easy to say "You've got this... you'll beat it!", and it's also easy for me to constantly tell myself that I've got this, I will get past this horrible sickness", but my body has no problem using pain as a constant reminder that my nightmare is real.

I really hate this sickness. I'm going to seriously miss my friends and family, they are the most amazing people on this planet. ???? #cancersucks #esophagealcancer #depressionsucks
    I hope I'm not violating etiquette by reposting Jason's messages here for those who don't have access to Facebook. But they are public posts, not messages for friends only.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

Jason and Angela. I couldn't let this go without mentioning the life changing role you all had in our life. I think it's important to know that you've contributed to me, amongst many others, chasing my dream in the 3D and animation world, and the education you've provided, especially the ones Jason participated in, were really imbued with this optimism and faith in the endless possibilities that the content can provide in enhancing our life.
    I sincerely hope that you, Jason and all the 3DBuzz team, will keep than in mind. You've done tremendous things.
    Hoping for the Best

I am not on facebook and I appreciate the updates, thx
    Houdini Student

Here's the latest update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Busby on Facebook
    What an awful night... I've developed a new pain in my abdomen that seems to be rendering my pain medication useless. I'm having a hard time getting this situation under control. It's just after 5am and all I want is a little sleep, I'm exhausted. Someone just shoot me already. Blah ?? #cancersucks #esophagealcancer
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

Damn!!!! Yea, cancer sucks!!!!
    Houdini Student

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    yes, i just add you, you can accept request me.

This Forum is interesting and nice after see your all post and thread. i have decided to comments in your thread. carry on your posting.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast