Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    A few months back I started creating a lot of youtube content including FNAF in Unity demonstration, making models, etc.... This series has already been out there for a while. Maybe I can create something new to showcase? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8y...soi7hiYFqqMFkA

Not trying to promote here! Just wondering if there is any worth toward the site.
    If you don't understand something, don't give in and throw the book aside. Stopping only gives one answer: that you will never understand it. Look it up on the internet, buy books, ask a friend. Somewhere, someone has had to learn the same material. If they could do it, why not you?

I'm glad to see his spirits are up. Today Jason posted on Facebook:

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBusby on Facebook
    If I have to deal with the crappy side effects of chemotherapy, why not have some fun with it. #chemosucks #esophagealcancer
    In the photo he's wearing a "Straight Outta Compton" style t-shirt that reads: Straight Outta Chemo
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

what he is doing is not only keeping up his own spirit, but also he is giving spirit to people like him, damn jason, you really rock buddy, that is the thing i love about you, always teaching, always thinking about more than just yourself, keep yourself up and help others, YES, that is who you really are
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

My prayers go out to you and your family Jason; For fighting this the best you, your family, and your experts can.

Damn. I wish you as many spoons as you need to get through the days, and that those days are plentiful.
    -Amy Kendall

Stay strong, man!

Thanks Jason for all you do. Stay strong.

Ohh that's too bad :/
    ]In Built for Life we provide the best pergolas Adelaide for our clients. Our company is on the market for quite some time so it has years of experience in providing the best solution in home improvements for our clients.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast