Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    This is very disheartening.
    I have an honest question though. What does this mean for the site?
    Read my Webcomic:
    maytiacomic.com
    Check up on my progress at:
    marscaleb.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marscaleb View Post
    I have an honest question though. What does this mean for the site?
    I'm glad someone asked, it is somewhat the elephant in the room. I still have the bulk of ADP to get through and I only have access to it via the site, I no longer have the videos from the weekly drops and there wasn't ever a DVD release.

I hope and pray for buzz!
    - Knotty Boy

Keep in mind Jason hasn't been part of the site for awhile now. There are no guarantee's however, but I would think it will continue...for as long as it's a sustainable business. But it's really not the time for this question. I would think.

joepung, i agree that asking this question looks a bit harsh but, even for angi, it's a question that needs to be answered, after all, people want to pay for yearly member sponsorship but they wouldn't if they don't know the future of the website. also, i agree with you, jason was away from site for some time now, but 3dbuzz is still moving forward and as a wild guess i would say will continue for a long time. what jason started and put together as 3dbuzz community will never die !
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

hope he will fine sooner.

Hi all,

I haven't been round these parts in years, but I got news the other day about Jason's fight and I wanted to drop in and give him and everyone around him the strength needed to fight this. We're all behind you Buzz!

Buzz, You have been a hero to us all... I will be praying for you my friend!

Hey everybody! I got a message from skalawag last night about Jason. I can hardly believe it. Like many in this thread, I haven't been to 3d Buzz in quite some time. My career evolved from 3d graphics to simulation to GIS. In my heart I will always be a 3d artist, however. This was the foundation of my career, and 3d Buzz was the tool I used to build that foundation. I was never a member sponsor, yet I was always treated as an important part of the community. I even remember Angela contacting me one year to get my address so they could send me a Christmas card. What website does that for its members? Especially one who isn't making them any money! I truly felt like a member of the family when I was active here, and I really feel like I owe it all to Jason. You have certainly left your mark sir, and you should be incredibly proud. I will be praying for you. -David
    -Mr. 3d

Anyone have any ideas for what those of us greatly impacted by Jason can do? I, like many were never seriously involved in this site. But the content has made my life what it is. Without Jason and Zak, I'd never be where I am. Thoughts, ideas?
    If you don't understand something, don't give in and throw the book aside. Stopping only gives one answer: that you will never understand it. Look it up on the internet, buy books, ask a friend. Somewhere, someone has had to learn the same material. If they could do it, why not you?

@shivanangel
    Hi
    you can do what i am trying to do make video content for the community and put them on the website, for that you need to talk to steven, recently 3dbuzz developed the ability for community members to publish their own video tutorials and put them on 3d buzz itself
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast