Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am very sorry to hear this. I also lost my father and my favorite aunt to cancer, and i know how difficult this is for Jason as well as his family. I will include them in my prayers. I also hope that they would soon discover the cure for cancer.

Stay strong, Buzz. And thank you for everything.

Stay strong, Jason, and always fight. My mother was diagnosed with Leukemia and given 9 months to live. That was 14 years ago! We all chose to fight and it has been worth every moment. Without her, I wouldn't be a member sponsor, enjoying my hobby, or attending DigiPen this fall, elevating my hobby to a career. Her strength is an inspiration. And now, as I have added your knowledge, I add your spirit. Know that you have inspired everyone here to take our art into new frontiers, and are in our hearts forever. You shall always be in my thoughts and prayers.

stay strong Jason, my grandpa had the same type and symptoms and he was supposed to die in 12 months at best but he lived for almost 2 years without chemo and was able to drive his delivery truck up until the week of his death! PS: he was 61. Thanks a lot for everything!

Hope he get well soon

Thank you all for the kind words and helpful information that you've shared in regards to Jason. It's hard for anyone to stay positive when given such news, but he is hanging in there and is appreciative of you all.
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

Hey guys... I haven't been here in forever... have my own issues to deal with, but that's a story for another day... The Entire BUZZ team... Led by Jason, have huge support from back in the day like Zak (I hope I spelt that correctly, I didn't... hence the edit...), have had GREAT training since I first posted almost 20 years ago now... ok... like 12... but that's close to 20 .lol I just have to say that this isn't the news anyone wants... But it's reality... and while we're dealing with reality, let's focus on the great things that this site has done for so many... I know I'm not the only one who has benefited from the videos, community, and support here... Hell, I've even paid for stuff I've never used because I believe in the community, and those who are willing to help others, and the unrelenting goal of the leaders who just wanted a place where people could learn to be good at something they were passionate about... I've been an intermittent member sponsor... Life dictates what you can dole out at certain times... But I will renew for anther year to try and help someone who has helped so much... And I'm in Calgary... lost my job a few months ago... I KNOW the content already here can help me to attain another job, and I challenge previous member sponsors to do the same... Angela... you guys have always been great to the entire community... I wish you all the best, and hope that things work out for the best. I honestly don't know what else to say except good luck! I know over the internet many posts are impersonal and ambiguous, but I truly feel that you both deserve the best.

Sending good thoughts!
    SV
    Last edited by vetts; 07-04-2016 at 11:10 PM.
    confused by earlier errors
    bailing out

Strength, brother. I don't do prayers but my thoughts go out to you and your family.
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

I think of you Jason. You taught me C# with the XNA series, I owe you my career in programming.

I only checked in by chance the other day ...after maybe a year or two.

I am very saddened to hear the news. Your vision shaped a lot of my days in my youth. When I signed up I wasn't even 15. I gave up on my dreams in vfx, but that doesn't matter. jason, thanks for the joy of education you brought to me. I hated school, but I loved you teaching me. stay strong.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast